Join Our Team
We often seek good people to join our staff in customer service, management, maintenance, construction, and therapy. Listed below are the positions currently available.
Safety and Security Concierge
Ten Thousand Waves seeks an individual who can thrive in an independant Safety and Security position. The ideal candidate provides a high level of customer service while maintaining property-wide awareness and has an impeccable driving record and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Shuttling guests in company vehicle while maintaining the saftey and integrity of both
- Patrolling the property
- Enforcing parking expectations for both guests and staff
- Accuretly documenting accidents
- Anticipating guest needs and preemptively offering assistance
- Securing the spa and shuttle vehicle at closing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Dependendable and reliable; punctuality is a top priority and is non-negotiable
- Background and credit check
- First Aid/CPR certification
- Previous hospitality experience
- 18 hours +/- initially with opportunity for growth; candidate may occasionally be asked to cover for co-workers when available, if a co-worker becomes ill, or needs one of their shifts covered. Employees are required to find coverage for their own scheduled shifts.
Why join Ten Thousand Waves?
- Complimentary spa access to communal tubs for you and up to three guests
- Complimentary private baths if booked within an hour
- 40% off of regular spa services
- 20% off retail and izanami dining
If you are interested in growing your career with us…
Download an employment application below. Come to the spa and personally submit your application to the Front Desk Spa Supervisor.
Please note: Applications that are submitted electronically or by phone will not be considered.
Massage Therapists and Estheticians
Ten Thousand Waves is currently hiring massage therapists and estheticians. Below is information about our hiring process. Applicants must be available to work a minimum of 3 nights per week. If you are considering working in a spa, you will not find a more beautiful natural environment than Ten Thousand Waves. Natural lighting, gorgeous views and mountain air abound! Our staff receives generous discounts to enjoy all that Ten Thousand Waves has to offer. As one of the top-ranked spas in the country, our business is consistent and profitable. We have a wonderful clientele and a community of very talented massage therapists and superb guest services employees. Please inquire for details about our hiring process.
Massage Therapist and Esthetician Requirements
Applicants should be aware of the following commitments and requirements to be a contractor at Ten Thousand Waves
Therapists and Estheticians must provide with application:
- Current New Mexico Massage or Esthetician License
Before first day of work, therapists and estheticians agree to obtain:
- Liability Insurance
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
- CRS number from the State of NM
Massage Therapists will be required to take the following classes from TTW
- Professional Ethics
- Spa Training
Therapists and Estheticians must complete a minimum of 16 CEUs each year
- Available a minimum of 3 evenings per week
- Available during our high season (July-Oct)
- Available holidays and weekends
- Personal responsibility for scheduling and shift coverage
Benefits: Beautiful environment, treatment and bath discounts, wonderful staff.