Frequent Soaker Card--new!
Valid in Grand Bath or Women's Tub Monday-Thursday or any day after 5 pm
Each time you pay for Grand Bath or Women's Tub, you'll receive a punch. Trade your card with ten punches for complimentary admission to either bath (Mon-Thur or after 5 pm daily) for you and one friend
Public Bath 10-visit punchcard
Valid for ten visits to the Grand Bath or women's tub. May be used Monday through Thursday throughout the year. Bring a guest on your card! Maximum two punches per visit per card.
- Public bath 10-visit card $179
Public Bath 11-visit punchcard
Valid for eleven visits to the Grand Bath or women's tub after 5 pm every day of the year. Bring a guest on your card! Maximum two punches per visit per card.
- Public bath 11-visit card $189
2018-9 Waribiki Rewards Club
With a valid NM driver's license you can receive (at no charge) a card that entitles you and accompanying guests to a 20% discount on all private tubs and spa suites, massage, and spa services. Discount is valid every day for services starting at 5 pm or later--except:
- It is not valid on the day you receive your Rewards Card (unless you trade in an existing Waribiki card)
- It is not valid on the following days: 2018: 8/31-9/3, 10/5-8, 11/20-25, 12/14-31; 2019: 1/-7, 1/18-21, 2/14-18, 5/10-12, 5/24-27, 7/4-8, 8/30-9/2, 10/4-7, 11/26-12/1, 12/13-1/6/2020
- It cannot be used in combination with other discounts
- You can only obtain the card by physically coming up to the spa with your driver's license
NEW--you may also use the card for communal tubs. You and accompanying guests will receive a $5 discount per person.
- Upon presentation of your waribiki card and NM driver's license, you and all guests are entitled to a visit to Grand Bath or Women's Tub for $25 per person (tax included)
- You may bring an unlimited number of guests at this rate
- Valid any time, any day of the week, holidays and blackout dates included
- All those without waribiki discount will pay $30 per person (tax included)
Don't throw away your card from previous years. You can trade it in for previous versions with no lapse in coverage!
The only New Mexico I.D. that we accept is a current New Mexico driver's license