We take extraordinary measures to limit the spread of COVID, including requiring those receiving massages, spa services, and skincare to be fully vaccinated. Please see our current offerings for details of our policies. Keep up with the fast-moving changes--sign up for our newsletter .
Spa - We ask guests to guarantee all reservations with a credit card. This card will not be charged unless you cancel or change without giving us adequate notice. For baths and treatments, we require 24 hours notice to cancel or change without a penalty.
- Cancellations 8 or more days prior to the reservation will not be charged.
- Cancellations or changes 2-7 days prior will be charged for the first night.
- Cancellations or changes after 4pm on the day before check in will be charged for the entire stay.
- Those who can provide proof of a positive COVID test are exempt from cancellation fees. The positive test may be for one of your party, a household member, or someone you work closely with that requires your absence from work.
Massage and Spa Services:
On the day of service, you must bring both:
- a CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card showing complete vaccination at least 14 days prior to date of service AND
- a photo ID
- Failing that, 100% of the massage fee will be charged.