Due to construction on Hyde Park Road, please allow an extra 15 minutes travel time. Save with Reserved Community Soaking. Keep up with the latest news by signing up for our newsletter. All services are by reservation only.
'Bessou' in Japanese means 'holiday house' and this is indeed a refuge from the fast-paced modern world. Giant bathroom, bedroom with traditional tokonoma picture recess and king bed, separate living area that sleeps a third person, and a deck/garden overlooking a meadow
- Wood-burning stove with window
- Sachi Organics king bed
- Sink, microwave, and fridge
- Comfortable queen-size sofa bed in living area
- Cable TV
- Connection via walkway to Half Moon for groups
- Bessou Room Guide – everything you need to know when you're here
click here for pricing
Additional Guests $60 per person per night
Rates are for single or double occupancy.