We take extraordinary measures to limit the spread of COVID, including requiring those receiving massages, spa services, and skincare to be fully vaccinated. Please see our current offerings for details of our policies. Keep up with the fast-moving changes--sign up for our newsletter .
One of our two newest rooms, 'Bessou' in Japanese means 'holiday house' and this is indeed a refuge from the fast-paced modern world. Giant bathroom, bedroom with traditional tokonoma picture recess and king bed, separate living area that sleeps a third person, and a deck/garden overlooking a meadow
- Dining area with sink, microwave, and fridge
- Sachi Organics king bed
- Comfortable queen-size sofa bed in living area
- Wood-burning stove with window
- Cable TV
- Connection via walkway to Half Moon for groups
- Bessou Room Guide – everything you need to know when you're here
from $390 per night
Additional Guests $60 per person per night
Rates are for single or double occupancy.