Save 15% on spa treatments. Check out special events at izanami: Restaurant Week and 43 Days of Sake. Learn about specials & discounts when you sign up for our newsletter. All services are by reservation only.
'Bessou' in Japanese means 'holiday house' and this is indeed a refuge from the fast-paced modern world. Giant bathroom, bedroom with traditional tokonoma picture recess and king bed, separate living area that sleeps a third person, and a deck/garden overlooking a meadow
- Wood-burning stove with window
- Sachi Organics king bed
- Sink, microwave, and fridge
- Comfortable queen-size sofa bed in living area
- Cable TV
- Connection via walkway to Half Moon for groups
- Bessou Room Guide – everything you need to know when you're here
click here for pricing
Additional Guests $60 per person per night
Rates are for single or double occupancy.