As in classic Japanese architecture, inside and outside merge at Ten Thousand Waves. Ventilation is just one of the measures we take to provide a beautiful, safe, and welcoming environment. Keep up with the latest news by signing up for our newsletter .
'Bessou' in Japanese means 'holiday house' and this is indeed a refuge from the fast-paced modern world. Giant bathroom, bedroom with traditional tokonoma picture recess and king bed, separate living area that sleeps a third person, and a deck/garden overlooking a meadow
- Wood-burning stove with window
- Sachi Organics king bed
- Sink, microwave, and fridge
- Comfortable queen-size sofa bed in living area
- Cable TV
- Connection via walkway to Half Moon for groups
- Bessou Room Guide – everything you need to know when you're here
from $460 per night
Additional Guests $60 per person per night
Rates are for single or double occupancy.