Houses of the Moon
In the tradition of the Japanese ryokan, a few lucky guests are able to stay overnight just a short walk to the spa. You're surrounded by twenty acres of pinons and junipers, yet downtown is only ten minutes away. For an easily accessible romantic vacation to an exotic destination, there's no better choice.
Morning Access to Spa
Lodging guests have exclusive use of the Grand Bath from 8 am to 9 am before the spa opens every day except Tuesday.
(mixed bathing, men & women/suits optional).
Always complimentary to Lodging Guests:
- High-speed wireless internet in each room
- Domestic long-distance telephone calls
- Breakfast: organic fruit, organic coffee, Japanese teas, organic house-made wheat-free granola, almond milk & lo-fat milk
- Buddha chocolates on your pillow nightly
- Communal and women's baths
- Shuttle service to spa and izanami
- Access to last-minute private tub reservations
Please Check Room Availability, then make a reservation by calling (505) 992-5003.