Houses of the Moon
In the tradition of the Japanese ryokan, a few lucky guests are able to stay overnight just a short walk to the spa. You're surrounded by twenty acres of pinons and junipers, yet downtown is only ten minutes away. For an easily accessible romantic vacation to an exotic destination, there's no better choice.
Morning Access to Spa
We open the Grand Bath in the morning before the spa opens exclusiverly for our lodging guests (men & women/suits optional). Hours are from 8:00 am-8:50 am every day except Tuesday.
Always complimentary to Lodging Guests:
- High-speed wireless internet in each room
- Domestic long-distance telephone calls
- Breakfast: organic fruit, organic coffee, Japanese teas, organic house-made wheat-free granola, almond milk & lo-fat milk
- Buddha chocolates on your pillow nightly
- Communal and women's baths
- Shuttle service to spa and izanami
- Access to last-minute private tub reservations
Please Check Room Availability, then make a reservation by calling (505) 992-5003.
'The experience was serene, really wonderful. Everything was excellent! Regards, Kathy'
'My stay at Ten Thousand Waves is by far one of the most memorable. The premises were absolutely beautiful. Our room was amazing.'