The new is, in many respects, better than the old normal! No more communal bathing, but private tubs, massage, and dining are as wonderful as ever. See what's new. Click here for guidelines for travel to New Mexico. Keep current by signing up for our newsletter .
All the traditional Japanese design elements are re-interpreted in concrete, tile, and steel. The tile cold plunge glows blue, and the sauna is constructed entirely of architectural concrete, providing a sauna experience unlike any you have ever had. There is a private shower in the enclosure and a private changing area with vanity and toilet nearby.
This tub is for the use of lodging guests and those booking packages in 60 minute segments from noon-8 pm.
- Six foot by six foot tile and stainless steel bath (104-106 degrees F.)
- Radiant heat wet/dry sauna (175-185 degrees F.)
- Cooling berth with mattress
- Walk-in private cold plunge (45-55 degrees F.)
- Our most contemporary bath
- Can be cooled to 99 degrees F. with advance reservation
- Private attached shower
- Maximum capacity 4
90 minutes $79.00 per person
extra guests $49.00 per person