The Governor of New Mexico issued a new directive (to begin 12/2) to keep us safe. See current offerings We have outdoor table service and the best takeout in town at izanami. Serene lodging includes outdoor bathing from 10 am - 6 pm. Keep current by signing up for our newsletter .
All the traditional Japanese design elements are re-interpreted in concrete, tile, and steel. The tile cold plunge glows blue, and the sauna is constructed entirely of architectural concrete, providing a sauna experience unlike any you have ever had. There is a private shower in the enclosure and a private changing area with vanity and toilet nearby.
This tub is for the use of lodging guests and those booking packages in 60 minute segments from noon-8 pm.
- Six foot by six foot tile and stainless steel bath (104-106 degrees F.)
- Radiant heat wet/dry sauna (175-185 degrees F.)
- Cooling berth with mattress
- Walk-in private cold plunge (45-55 degrees F.)
- Our most contemporary bath
- Can be cooled to 99 degrees F. with advance reservation
- Private attached shower
- Maximum capacity 4
90 minutes $79.00 per person
extra guests $49.00 per person