We take extraordinary measures to limit the spread of COVID. Those receiving spa services must be fully vaccinated. Beginning September 1, there will be vaccination requirements for hot tubs, lodging, and izanami as well. Please see current offerings for details of our policies. Keep up with changes by signing up for our newsletter .
- All massages include unlimited time in the Grand Bath
- All treatments are done in spacious rooms with natural light, HEPA filtration, and good ventilation
- Private shower and changing areas provided with each massage
- We train all of our therapists in tradecraft and ethics (everything about massage not taught in school) and offer continuing education to our therapists in proprietary treatments not available at any other spa
- All therapists have:
- At least 650 hours of training in an accredited massage school.
- Membership in a professional massage organization.
Bodywork in the time of COVID
Because safety for staff and guest is paramount, we maintain the following protocols:
- Sanitation: We allow extra time between massages to sanitize all surfaces.
- Ventilation: We monitor every massage room with carbon dioxide meters to assure that there is adequate replacement fresh air
- Filtration: Every massage room has a HEPA filter capable of filtering 99% of all aerosol particles sized 1 micron and larger. The average COVID aerosol is 3 microns
- Staff COVID testing: any staff member not fully vaccinated is tested weekly with a PCR COVID test
We presently schedule massage and facials up to 45 days in advance. Call 505-982-9304 for reservations.