- All massage rooms are spacious, with natural light
- Most massage is offered in both single and double rooms
- We train all of our therapists in tradecraft and ethics (everything about massage not taught in school) and offer continuing education to our therapists in proprietary treatments not available at any other spa
- All therapists have:
- At least 650 hours of training in an accredited massage school.
- Membership in a professional massage organization.
We don't have a Chinese menu of massage options (we are a Japanese spa, after all), but offer you just a few distinct choices honed to achieve results. We offer three basic categories of massage:
Long, slow stokes with oil--Swedish-type massage combined with other modalities. Pressure can be adjusted to your needs.
Rhythmic pressure point massage along the meridians. This is not just a great relaxing massage, but addresses underlying issues. Ideal for specific problem areas. Can be very deep.
Longer treatments designed for specific results.