We have adopted a new paradigm to assure the safety of staff and guests and to comply with the latest directive from our Governor. See what's new. Click on lodging and dining for more details. You can keep current by signing up for our newsletter .
- All treatments are 80 minutes and are done in spacious rooms with natural light and private showers
- There is extra time between treatments to allow for changing and showering in the room and deep cleaning between guests
- We require masks to be worn by therapist and guest during the treatment
- There are HEPA filters in each massage room
- We take your temperature before your treatment. If over 100.4 degrees F., we will offer a gift certificate for a later date.
- We train all of our therapists in tradecraft and ethics (everything about massage not taught in school) and offer continuing education to our therapists in proprietary treatments not available at any other spa
- All therapists have:
- At least 650 hours of training in an accredited massage school.
- Membership in a professional massage organization.
- We add an automatic gratuity of 18% to all massage services. No need to agonize over how much to tip!
In accordance with a directive from the Governor, we can only offer massage to New Mexico residents and those who have benn in the state for at least 14 days. We are temporarily unable to provide massge services to those coming from out-of-state.
We don't have a Chinese menu of massage options (we are a Japanese spa, after all), but offer you just a few distinct choices honed to achieve results. We offer three basic categories of massage:
Long, slow strokes with oil--Swedish-type massage combined with other modalities. Pressure can be adjusted to your needs. Add CBD oil to enhance the benefits.
Innovative rhythmic massage similar to what you would receive in Japan. This is not just a great relaxing massage, but addresses underlying issues. Ideal for specific problem areas. Can be very deep.
Treat Your Feet
A combination of Therapeutic Massage with Ashi Anma Foot Massage
Both therapist and guest are required to wear a mask during the treatments--we have a comfortable face covering for the face-down part of the massage.