Due to construction on Hyde Park Road, please allow an extra 15 minutes travel time. Save with Reserved Community Soaking. Keep up with the latest news by signing up for our newsletter. All services are by reservation only.
- Gift Certificates
- Tipping - See Payment Information
- How to Prepare for a Massage? See What to Bring
We don't offer a Chinese menu of treatments. Our modalities are tailored to your needs. Talk with our staff when making reservations to make sure you're choosing the right treatment. Our therapists will engage you during the course of your treatment to assure that your issues are addressed.
- All massages include unlimited time in the Grand Bath
- All treatments are done in spacious rooms with natural light, HEPA filtration, and good ventilation
- Private shower and changing areas provided with each massage
- We train all of our therapists in tradecraft and ethics (everything about massage not taught in school) and offer continuing education to our therapists in proprietary treatments not available at any other spa
- All therapists have:
- At least 650 hours of training in an accredited massage school.
- Membership in a professional massage organization.
Keeping you safe
We pay attention to air quality and sanitation throughout the property. In treatment rooms surfaces are sanitized between treatments, guests may request that therapists wear masks, and air quality is assured through excellent ventilation measured by CO2 meters and HEPA filtration.
We presently schedule massage and facials up to 45 days in advance for the general public, 60 days in advance for lodging guests. Call 505-982-9304 for reservations.