The new is, in many respects, better than the old normal! No more communal bathing, but private tubs, massage, and dining are as wonderful as ever. See what's new. Click here for guidelines for travel to New Mexico. Keep current by signing up for our newsletter .
- All treatments are done in spacious rooms with natural light and private showers
- There is extra time between treatments to allow for changing and showering in the room and deep cleaning between guests
- We require masks to be worn by therapist and guest during the treatment
- There are HEPA filters in each massage room
- We take your temperature before your treatment. If over 100.4 degrees F., we will offer a gift certificate for a later date.
- We train all of our therapists in tradecraft and ethics (everything about massage not taught in school) and offer continuing education to our therapists in proprietary treatments not available at any other spa
- All therapists have:
- At least 650 hours of training in an accredited massage school.
- Membership in a professional massage organization.
In accordance with a directive from the Governor, we can only offer massage to those from states that are low risk for covid. This includes:
- New Mexico residents
- those from low risk states for covid. see a map and list of those states
- those who have been in New Mexico or the above states for at least 14 days.
We are temporarily unable to provide massage services to those coming from states not on the list above. For your safety and ours, both you and your massage therapist will be required to wear masks during your treatment.
We don't have a Chinese menu of massage options (we are a Japanese spa, after all), but offer you just a few distinct choices honed to achieve results. We offer three basic categories of massage:
Long, slow strokes with oil--Swedish-type massage combined with other modalities. Pressure can be adjusted to your needs. Add CBD oil to enhance the benefits.
Innovative rhythmic massage similar to what you would receive in Japan. This is not just a great relaxing massage, but addresses underlying issues. Ideal for specific problem areas. Can be very deep.
Treat Your Feet
A combination of Therapeutic Massage with Ashi Anma Foot Massage
Both therapist and guest are required to wear a mask during the treatments--we have a comfortable face covering for the face-down part of the massage.