The Grand Bath
Our Grand Bath is for both men and women. It's the closest thing to a real Japanese onsen on the North American continent. Bathing suit bottoms are required at all times. Reservations not necessary. Children are welcome but:
- all children are full price in communal hot tubs
- no children in diapers or of diaper age in communal hot tubs
- no charge for children under 4 feet in any private tub (2 kids maximum per adult)
- during busy times (generally weekends and holidays--call to confirm) Shin Kobuta will be reserved as a communal tub for adults only (no children under 4 feet allowed)
If you prefer to bathe without a suit, we suggest a private bath or the women's communal tub.
- Giant outdoor tile hot tub (105-107 degrees F.)
- Large wet/dry sauna (175-185 degrees F.)
- Expansive sunning decks
- Cold plunge 55-60 degrees F.
- Cold shower
Spa opening until spa closing - see hours for schedule.
$28 per person/unlimited time