The new is, in many respects, better than the old normal! No more communal bathing, but private tubs, massage, and dining are as wonderful as ever. See what's new. Click here for guidelines for travel to New Mexico. Keep current by signing up for our newsletter .
Our newsletter is designed to keep you informed about all things spa - with an emphasis on our love: Japanese-style bathing and treatments. During this crazy time, things change with blistering frequency. Our newsletter is the best way to learn about day-to-day changes. Why sign up?
- It's current - changes in hours, availability of treatments, tubs, and dining options are announced as soon as we know them.
- It's green - no more postcards or catalogs.
- Discounts & Specials - this is the place to learn how to save money and take advantage of special offers.
- New Stuff - now more than ever, change is a constant at Ten Thousand Waves.
- Recommended spas & restaurants - we often include reviews of our favorite spas and restaurants
- Interesting miscellany - we'll share info about new trends in hot water and bodywork
- Japan - we go there often and can give you a unique look at spas, cultural oddities, food & drink, and travel
- Your Privacy - we will never sell or rent your name or email.
- Opt out - if you get tired of us, it's easy to cancel.
Sign up below to join our community!