We take extraordinary measures to limit the spread of COVID. Those receiving spa services must be fully vaccinated. Beginning September 1, there will be vaccination requirements for hot tubs, lodging, and izanami as well. Please see current offerings for details of our policies. Keep up with changes by signing up for our newsletter .
We ask guests to guarantee all reservations with a credit card. This card will be charged if you cancel or change without giving us adequate notice, or if a member of your party arrives without the required proof of vaccination or COVID test. Those who can provide proof of a positive COVID test are exempt from cancellation fees. The positive test may be for one of your party, a household member, or someone you work closely with that requires your absence from work.
- For hot tub suites, massage, facials, and spa treatments, we require 24 hours notice to cancel or change without a penalty.
- If cancellation occurs less than 24 hours prior or you don't show for your service, 50% of the cost of the service will be charged to your card on file.
- Cancellations 8 or more days prior to the reservation will not be charged.
- Cancellations or changes 2-7 days prior will be charged for the first night.
- Cancellations or changes after 4pm on the day before check in will be charged for the entire stay.
- We ask you to cancel 60 minutes prior to the time of your reservation.
- If cancellation occurs less than 60 minutes prior or you don't show for your reservation, $25 per table will be charged to your card on file.
Vaccination/COVID Test Requirements:
- If any member of your party is unable to provide the appropriate proof of vaccination for massage, spa treatments, or facials or proof of vaccination or recent COVID test for other services, cancellation fees above will apply.