Treatments on sale through May 31. All services are by reservation only. New! short notice Reserved Community Soaking. Keep up with the latest news by signing up for our newsletter.
Alcohol & Beverages
Heat and high altitude will exacerbate the effect of alcohol (or any form of psychoactive substance, even coffee). Impaired judgment and loss of consciousness can result. Because of this, we strongly discourage the consumption of alcohol before or during activities at the Waves. If you do bring glass containers, please inform us upon check-in so that we can provide a bottle caddy and/or non-breakable cups. Glass, hard floors, and bare feet are a bad combination.
We ask guests to guarantee all reservations with a credit card. This card will be charged if you cancel or change without giving us adequate notice.
- For hot tub suites, massage, facials, and spa treatments, we require 24 hours notice to cancel or change without a penalty.
- If cancellation occurs less than 24 hours prior or you don't show for your service, 50% of the cost of the service will be charged to your card on file.
- Cancellations 8 or more days prior to the reservation will not be charged.
- Cancellations or changes 2-7 days prior will be charged for the first night.
- Cancellations or changes after 4pm on the day before check in will be charged for the entire stay.
- We ask you to cancel 24 hours prior to the time of your reservation.
- If cancellation occurs less than 24 hours prior or you don't show for your dinner reservation, $50 per person will be charged to your card on file.
Children & Under 18
At Ten Thousand Waves, we are inclusive, not exclusive. We welcome well-behaved children in our lodging rooms and baths. There is no charge for children under 4 feet in any private tub (2 kids maximum per adult). Anyone under the age of 18 must have the permission of an adult to use our facilities.
Nudity / Bathing Suits
All private spa suites are clothing optional. Swim suits are required in the Grand Bath and for Reserved Community Soaking. Please feel free to wear suits in any of the other tubs. (Rentals available at the front desk for $4.00, tax included)
Therapeutic Massage is done without clothing. Our therapists are specially trained to drape discreetly with sheets and towels. Shiatsu massage is done wearing loose clothing. This treatment may be a better option for the modest.
Food & Drink
Our great Japanese restaurant izanami is open every day. See hours. Drinks, but not food, may be taken into hot tub areas. Consumption of alcohol before or during bathing is not advised.