Ofuro is the ultimate luxury bathing experience. You sit on the bottom of the bath with water up to your neck. A roof protects you; but there are views across the valley from the open balcony. A sauna and a cooling berth with mattress are adjacent.
Sit-down showers at the bath area complete the Japanese feeling. There's a private heated changing room with sink, shower, Toto Washlet toilet, and baskets for your clothes.
- Nine foot by four foot slate Japanese soaking tub (104-106 degrees F.)
- Wet/dry sauna (175-185 degrees F.)
- Cooling berth with mattress
- Full handicap access
- Private shower, sink, toilet, hairdryer in a separate heated room
- Sit-down showers with stools and buckets--like an authentic Japanese bathhouse!
$60 per person (90-minutes)
Similar to Ichiban, but with a roof over the tub area.