The new is, in many respects, better than the old normal! No more communal bathing, but private tubs, massage, and dining are as wonderful as ever. See what's new. Click here for guidelines for travel to New Mexico. Keep current by signing up for our newsletter .
Ofuro is the ultimate luxury bathing experience. You sit on the bottom of the bath with water up to your neck. A roof protects you; but there are views across the valley from the open balcony. A sauna and a cooling berth with mattress are adjacent.
Sit-down showers at the bath area complete the Japanese feeling. There's a private heated changing room with sink, shower, Toto Washlet toilet, and baskets for your clothes.
- Nine foot by four foot slate Japanese soaking tub (104-106 degrees F.)
- Wet/dry sauna (175-185 degrees F.)
- Cooling berth with mattress
- Full handicap access
- Private shower, sink, toilet, hairdryer in a separate heated room
- Sit-down showers with stools and buckets--like an authentic Japanese bathhouse!
- Maximum capacity 4
90 minutes $79.00 per person
extra guests $49.00 per person