An authentic Japanese indoor/outdoor bathing environment. There is a Japanese garden containing two hand-thrown ceramic tubs and a cooling berth. In separate rooms are a sauna, seated showers, and the ultimate toilet. The shower is unique part of the Japanese bathing ritual. For the ultimate peaceful experience, there are no jets in the soaking tubs.
- Completely self-contained bathing environment
- Two giant ceramic teacups in a Japanese garden--soaking tubs with no jets, similar to the baths in Japan. (104-106 degrees F.)
- Wet/dry sauna (175-185 degrees F.)
- Changing area with Japanese-style seated or American-style standing showers. The seated shower becomes a relaxing part of the ritual.
- Granite vanity with mirrors, a hair dryer, and wicker baskets for your clothes
- A cooling berth in the garden next to the baths
- A separate room with an amazing Japanese toilet that does almost everything for you!
- Maximum capacity 4
90 minutes $79.00 per person