We have adopted a new paradigm to assure the safety of staff and guests and to comply with the latest directive from our Governor. See what's new. Click on lodging and dining for more details. You can keep current by signing up for our newsletter .
An authentic Japanese indoor/outdoor bathing environment. There is a Japanese garden containing two hand-thrown ceramic tubs and a cooling berth. In separate rooms are a sauna, seated showers, and the ultimate toilet. The shower is unique part of the Japanese bathing ritual. For the ultimate peaceful experience, there are no jets in the soaking tubs.
- Completely self-contained bathing environment
- Two giant ceramic teacups in a Japanese garden--soaking tubs with no jets, similar to the baths in Japan. (104-106 degrees F.)
- Wet/dry sauna (175-185 degrees F.)
- Changing area with Japanese-style seated or American-style standing showers. The seated shower becomes a relaxing part of the ritual.
- Granite vanity with mirrors, a hair dryer, and wicker baskets for your clothes
- A cooling berth in the garden next to the baths
- A separate room with an amazing Japanese toilet that does almost everything for you!
- Maximum capacity 4
90 minutes $79.00 per person
extra guests $49.00 per person