We take extraordinary measures to limit the spread of COVID. Those receiving spa services must be fully vaccinated. Beginning September 1, there will be vaccination requirements for hot tubs, lodging, and izanami as well. Please see current offerings for details of our policies. Keep up with changes by signing up for our newsletter .
An authentic Japanese indoor/outdoor bathing environment. There is a Japanese garden containing two hand-thrown ceramic tubs and a cooling berth. In separate rooms are a sauna, seated showers, and the ultimate toilet. The shower is unique part of the Japanese bathing ritual. For the ultimate peaceful experience, there are no jets in the soaking tubs.
Beginning September 1, all members of your party are required to be fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative COVID test (PCR or rapid) no longer than 72 hours prior to the service. Click here for details.
- Completely self-contained bathing environment
- Two giant ceramic teacups in a Japanese garden--soaking tubs with no jets, similar to the baths in Japan. (104-106 degrees F.)
- Wet/dry sauna (175-185 degrees F.)
- Changing area with Japanese-style seated or American-style standing showers. The seated shower becomes a relaxing part of the ritual.
- Granite vanity with mirrors, a hair dryer, and wicker baskets for your clothes
- A cooling berth in the garden next to the baths
- A separate room with an amazing Japanese toilet that does almost everything for you!
- Maximum capacity 4
90 minutes $69.00 per person