There's a new paradigm of safety at the Waves. See what's new. Our new normal is, in many respects, better than the old normal! Click below for details. We have beautiful protected patio dining, takeout, and delivery at izanami.Keep current by signing up for our newsletter .
According to the CDC “There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, spas, or water play areas,” the federal agency states, noting that “Proper operation and maintenance of these facilities should inactivate the virus in the water.”
We have always taken heroic efforts to maintain our water. See 'Keeping Our Water Clean' for a description of what we do to assure absolutely clean and sanitary conditions. Under current conditions, we make additional effort to sanitize surfaces and high-touch areas in each tub area with hydrogen peroxide after each guest.
Please click here to view the many changes necessitated by our brave new world. It's not the same, but in many ways our new normal is better than the old normal:
- Convenient parking is abundant
- Contactless check in is available for lodging
- With fewer guests, every visit to the spa is a concierge experience
- Every hot tub environment has its own private changing area
- izanami restaurant boasts two new outdoor patio areas with great views of the mountains.