We take extraordinary measures to limit the spread of COVID. Those receiving spa services must be fully vaccinated. Beginning September 1, there will be vaccination requirements for hot tubs, lodging, and izanami as well. Please see current offerings for details of our policies. Keep up with changes by signing up for our newsletter .
Spa treatments are a great adjunct to your day at Ten Thousand Waves. Ashi Anma addresses the lower legs and feet specifically and Nose To Toes is supremely relaxing--ideal for those seeking stress relief and a genuine time out from the cares of the world.
- All facials include unlimited time in the Grand Bath
- All treatments are done in spacious rooms with natural light, HEPA filtration, and good ventilation
- Private shower and changing areas provided with each massage
Bodywork in the time of COVID Because safety for staff and guest is paramount, we maintain the following protocols:
- Sanitation: We allow extra time between massages to sanitize all surfaces.
- Ventilation: We monitor every massage room with carbon dioxide meters to assure that there is adequate replacement fresh air
- Filtration: Every massage room has a HEPA filter capable of filtering 99% of all aerosol particles sized 1 micron and larger. The average COVID aerosol is 3 microns
- Staff COVID testing: any staff member not fully vaccinated is tested weekly with a PCR COVID test
We presently schedule massage and facials up to 45 days in advance. Call 505-982-9304 for reservations.