RECEIVE $38 IN FOOD & DRINK WITH A 4 HOUR PACKAGE
In celebration of our 38th birthday, we'll give you a voucher worth $38 to dine at izanami, our great izakaya-style restaurant when you customize a four hour package
- Valid January 8-February 28
- Choose from the Waves of Bliss, Long & Sweet, or create a custom package lasting four or more hours and consisting of 3 or more services (private tub, massage, spa service, or facial)
- Private tubs must be 90 minutes or less; communal tubs are not included in the package
- All services must be received on the same day, by the same person, with the exception of our lodging guests, who can split the Waves of Bliss package over two days
- Cannot be combined with other discounts
- $38 voucher valid until 12/14/19 and must be used in one sitting
- Call 505-982-9304 and we'll help you customize your package
38 DAYS OF SAKE
Every day from January 7-March 3 at izanami you can travel the world of sake. With a new flight of 3 to 5 sakes every week, it's a class in your glass! Get a stamp in your sake passport every time you fly for big rewards! With as few as four stamps, earn a bottle of sake. Collect all eight stamps to receive the chef's tasting omakase dinner for two plus a bottle of any of the 38 you tasted! Missed a week? Re-book a missed flight with flight insurance.
Radio personality (and budding sake expert) Honey Harris will educate you about the sake of the day at 10 am on KBAC radio 98.1 every weekday from January 7 to March 1. Let her be your travel agent before you take flight at izanami! Enter the contest every weekend at santafe.com/contests/honeys-sake-symposium1 to win the weekly prize of two $38 vouchers for food & drink at izanami plus a premium private hot tub for two. On Monday, March 4th, Honey will draw for the grand prize. The winner receives an overnight stay at Houses of the Moon lodgings at Ten Thousand Waves, a complete therapeutic massage for two, a premium hot tub for two, and an omakase tasting dinner for two at izanami. Missed her show that day? Catch up on her blog for the daily recap.