This is our most private house--a combination of Southwestern and Japanese design. There's a tranquil balcony off the bedroom, and an outdoor courtyard off the living room.
- Full kitchen
- Living/dining room with fireplace
- Separate bedroom
- King-size bed with organic mattress by Sachi Organics
- Comfortable queen-size sofa bed in living room
- Deep one-person tub in bathroom
- Cable TV
- Outdoor gas-fired BBQ grill
- High Moon Room Guide – everything you need to know when you're here
click here for pricing
Additional Guests $60 per person per night
Rates are for single or double occupancy.
'We stayed for one heavenly night at High Moon for my 30th birthday! It was nothing but luxury and we felt completely pampered! We loved the Buddha chocolates and the cozy kimono jackets the best! It was a wonderful surprise to find coffee, tea, fruit and granola already provided for breakfast. The fire made our evening there so romantic and cozy!'