As in classic Japanese architecture, inside and outside merge at Ten Thousand Waves. Ventilation is just one of the measures we take to provide a beautiful, safe, and welcoming environment. Keep up with the latest news by signing up for our newsletter .
Chogetsu means 'clear moon' and is named for one of the most popular sakes at izanami. Like the sake, this room has elegance and style. There's an expansive work area and enough space for a group to spread out. It's one of our two newest rooms.
- Two Queen-size beds by Sachi Organics
- Dog-proof courtyard and outside seating area
- Breakfast nook with sink, microwave, and fridge
- Smart TV
- One of our two newest rooms
- Elegant woodburning stove
Rates are for single or double occupancy
from $460 per night
Additional Guests $60 per person per night