We take extraordinary measures to limit the spread of COVID. Those receiving spa services must be fully vaccinated. Beginning September 1, there will be vaccination requirements for hot tubs, lodging, and izanami as well. Please see current offerings for details of our policies. Keep up with changes by signing up for our newsletter .
The Spa in the Covid era
Our safety protocols are based on the current science. For the safety of guests and staff we believe it necessary to go beyond governmental guidelines. Click here to understand why we decided on our vaccination policy. We strive to keep this website up to date.
The CDC has determined that COVID is overwhelmingly transmitted by aerosols. We are one of the few public spaces that emphasizes the elimination of viral particles from the air. Please click here to see how we use filtration, ventilation, and UV light to keep you safe.
It's not the same, but in many ways our new normal is better than the old normal:
- Convenient parking is abundant
- With fewer guests, every visit to the spa is a tranquil and relaxing experience
- Every hot tub environment has its own private changing area
- There are multiple private gender-neutral changing rooms
- We've vastly expanded the number of rest rooms with toilet facilities
- Contactless check-in is available for lodging
- We've expanded our outdoor dining
- Online reservations are available for lodging, hot tub suites, and dining