Women's Communal Bath
There is a communal tub for women only and is clothing optional at all times. Reservations are not required. Weekends, holidays, and summer can be busy. We never allow more guests than tub capacity, but communal tubs will be most peaceful before noon or after 8 pm.
Children are welcome with the following restrictions:
- all children are full price in communal hot tubs
- no children in diapers or of diaper age in communal hot tubs
- all children under 18 years must wear bathing suit bottoms
- for a more econonical option, there is no charge for children under 4 feet in a private tub (2 kids maximum per adult)
- during busy times (generally weekends and holidays--call to confirm) Shin Kobuta will be reserved as a communal tub for adults only (no children under 4 feet allowed)
If you are sensitive to nudity, we strongly suggest trying a private bath or the Grand Bath instead.
- 12-foot by 7-oval bath (104-106 degrees F.)
- Large wet/dry sauna (175-185 degrees F.)
- Large sun deck
- Cold shower
- Tile cold plunge (50 degrees F.)
- Strong jets
$28 per person/unlimited time