We take extraordinary measures to limit the spread of COVID. Please see our current offerings to learn what we do to keep you safe and details of our hot tub suites, massage, dining, and lodging. Keep up with the fast-moving changes--sign up for our newsletter .
Phone or video telehealth medical assessment:
$200 per guest, non-refundable
one person $3500 + tax
two people $5900 + tax (sharing the same room and same private tub; some rooms are available with two beds)
lodging: your room at Houses of the Moon, includes breakfast fare and snacks
meals: one bento lunch, two dinners at izanami or in your room (18% gratuity is included; alcohol is extra and not recommended)
bodywork: one 80-minute massage (18% gratuity is included)
bathing: access to bathing/sauna/cold plunge throughout the retreat plus a 90-minute session in a private hot tub suite
orientation: preparation session with your dedicated Transformation tour guide
ketamine journey: approximately two hours with our medical provider and your Transformation tour guide
integration: integration session with your Transformation tour guide
optional cost additions:
- add a guest to your stay: for non-participants in the journey, supplemental fee for shared lodging, shared dinners, shared private tub suite, and access to Grand Bath $400 + tax
- additional spa services: massage and bodywork from our spa menu
- follow-up session: body-oriented psychotherapy with one of our local ketamine-assisted therapy specialists
- retail therapy: lotions, potions, books, Japanese food items, etc., from our quirky store
We recommend travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances.
- Cancellations seven or more days prior to the reservation are refunded in full, with the exception of the $200, non-refundable medical screening.
- Cancellations 1 to 6 days prior are refunded everything paid, less the $1000 per person deposit and $200 medical screening
- Cancellations after 4 p.m. of the day before the reservation do not receive a refund.
cancellation of optional cost additions:
Please see spa cancellation policies
Cancellation Penalty Exception:
If your cancellation is due to COVID concerns, proof of a positive test for your or a household member will absolve you from the cancellation fees above. You may use the fees already paid toward a future retreat. thank you for your interest