We take extraordinary measures to limit the spread of COVID. Please see our current offerings to learn what we do to keep you safe and details of our hot tub suites, massage, dining, and lodging. Keep up with the fast-moving changes--sign up for our newsletter .
TRANSFORMATION IN THE TIME OF COVID
What do you do to keep the environment safe? Is your staff tested for COVID?
All Ten Thousand Waves staff are tested for COVID on a regular basis. We require that you, too, take a COVID test in preparation for your visit (see below).
Please click here to see how we keep you safe and to view the many changes necessitated by our brave new world. Ten Thousand Waves is not the same, but in many ways our new normal is better than the old normal:
- Convenient parking is abundant
- Contactless check in is available for lodging
- With fewer guests, every visit to the spa is a concierge experience
- Every hot tub environment has its own private changing area
- izanami restaurant boasts new outdoor patio areas with great views of the mountains.
How do I get a COVID test in time for my retreat?
We ask that you provide documentation of a negative test for COVID taken within 7 days of the start of your retreat. You may be able to get tested in your area and receive the results in time. Home COVID tests may be available with rapid response. The State of New Mexico also offers testing; When you receive your results, please send them to us by email.